7 Chuck Norris Jokes in Honor of His 77th Birthday
By: Joe Hyer
Chuck Norris is celebrating his 77th birthday today. Norris is probably best known for his starring role in the 90's CBS show Walker, Texas Ranger, of course. But his name has become a punchline to many modern jokes that have made Norris's persona synonymous being super tough.
So in honor of the man who stars as America's punchline, we've compiled 7 of the most popular Chuck Norris jokes ever shared.
Here they are:
- Chuck Norris doesn't worry about high gas prices. His vehicles run on fear.
- When Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.
- Chuck Norris beat the sun in a staring contest.
- Every Chuck Norris joke is a five-star joke just because it says Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. He decides what time it is.
- Chuck Norris entered American Idol and won the X-Factor.
- When Chuck Norris was born he drove his mom home from the hospital.
Happy 77th birthday, Chuck!